Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Granddaughters Quilt

It has been quite awhile since I have had a chance to update my blog. I have added some new links. Here is the big surprise I was working on at Christmas time. I found this Eeyore cross stitch quilt kit. It was perfect for the new baby. I wish I could say it was my design but it is a quilt kit by Janlynn. Janlynn projects can be found at various stores carrying craft projects and there a lot of different projects to choose from. The project was a lot of work but I sure am proud of it.

1 comment:

B-Family said...

Hi Mummie Lynn, your quilt is fabulous!! I've bought 2 of these kits, but I don't know how to start! :-) Should I embroider the top and the bottom of the quilt or just the top with cross stitch? Your help will be precious for me!

Kisses from Italy
Bix